The Valley Concert Society is committed to supporting music students in the community and helping them to achieve a high level of proficiency in musical performance.To that end, the society is pleased to offer the Paul Moritz Bursary of $500 and the Marjorie Nixon Bursary of $500 to accomplished music students who reside within Abbotsford’s boundaries or study regularly with a teacher who lives within Abbotsford's boundaries. The bursaries are named after two of the founding board members of the VCS.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must consider themselves serious music students.
2. Candidates must reside within Abbotsford’s boundaries or study regularly with a music teacher who lives within Abbotsford’s boundaries.
3. Applicants should demonstrate some level of financial need.
4. Applicants are required to submit two letters of reference from their music teachers or other music professionals.
5. Closing date for all applications is March 15, 2022.
Download the application, fill it out and save it to your computer and then email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail the application to:
Valley Concert Society Bursary Committee
c/o Joyce Janzen
PO Box 8000 - 456 Station Main
Abbotsford, BC, V2S 6H1