COVID Safety Protocols – Please read carefully
Valley Concert Society
Please find our COVID Safety Plan for the upcoming fall season. We intend to operate with these protocols in place unless health orders change:
• Ticket Sales – Tickets are limited to 50% due to public health restrictions. We strongly recommend buying them ahead of time online or by phone as they may sell out quickly.
• Occupancy Limits are capped at 50% capacity in the auditorium with seating remaining distanced. Ushers will be inside directing audience members to seats that are appropriately distanced.
• Proof of Vaccination – as per the Public Health Order, entry to VCS concerts will require proof of vaccination for persons 12 years of age and older. Ticket buyers will be required to attest that they have proof of vaccination at the time of purchase. They will also need to show proof and government-issued picture ID when entering the auditorium. For more information visit. https://www2.gov.bc.ca/
• Masks are mandatory in public indoor spaces and are mandatory at all of our concerts.
• No Intermission – As long as the current restrictions are in place, our concerts will be performed without an intermission, and no concession will be offered. Personal bottled water will be permitted in theauditorium.
• Seating Requirements – By order of the PHO, patrons are asked to remain in their seats except to use the washroom. There will be no reserved seating.
• Stay Home if You are Feeling Sick – Anyone who has or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, has arrived from outside of Canada, or has been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, will be asked to stay home.
• Social Distancing – Guests are encouraged to leave immediately following the concert to avoid congregating in large groups.